I was born in April 1965 into a family of internationally renowned artists. I studied Aerospace Engineering at Northrop University in California. During the course of my career, I have produced numerous works that are already distributed towards inspiring the future of my company “ Stepan Graphics “ for retirement . In addition to having my work displayed at trade shows and art fairs in the greater Los Angeles area, I also showed my work across several states in the United States and also more on my return to Kuwait.
Nowadays I work in the airline industry, for Flydubai’s Kuwait branch. I enjoy life day by day while pursuing my hobby and building my profile towards being an engineer, artist and an entrepreneur.
Barakat Travels, Flydubai
Chinese, Indian , American BBQ & Breakfast, Mexican Home & Franchise, Lebanese & Syrian BBQ, Falafel, Shawarma
iPhone & Samsung
IKEA & Midas
Carrefour & Sultan Center
AlGhanim, LG Babtain, Khaldia & Yousifi Panasonic
Marital Status: Single
Date of Birth: 9th April 1965
Place of Current Residence: Kuwait – Salwa
Place of Birth: Beirut – Lebanon
Nationality : Lebanese/ Armenian
Live and let live alive first
- 1983-1989 Northrop University Los Angeles, CA – USA.Undergraduate in Aerospace Engineering Technology (BSAET).
- 1982-1983 University of La Verne La Verne, CA – USA. Business Administration, Computer Science and Arts/Theatre and Sports University Athletics.Team (Started but Transferred to Northrop Univ. to continue with Aerospace Eng.)
- 1979-1980 New English School / British System Kuwait.”A” Levels (Advanced. Level), London University /Two-year courses attempted in one year.
- 1974-1979 New English School Kuwait.”O” Levels (Ordinary. Level), London University Board Examinations.
- Before that in Armenian Schools; started in Ethiopia, Lebanon, and then Kuwait.
- 15 May – 01 September 2007 HIGH STUDIES INSTITUTE Kuwait.Studied Background in Graphic Design “Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign”.
- January – March 2006 NEW ZONE INSTITUTE Kuwait.Sales Products Training Sales Professionals like HP, Toshiba, Siemens, Canon and more in computer, cameras, and mobile.To work for AlGhanim Industries in Electronics Business Management and Information Technology.
- July 1, 1997 – 2000 NEW HORIZONS Kuwait. Basic Computer and Computer Exams PROMETRIC Administrator Position towards Animation Position via London and Kuwait TV.
- JAN/FEB /MAR 2000 SKYLINE INSTITUE, Kuwait.INDUCTION COURSE and BASIC FARES & TICKETING.
- JANUARY 2015 to date : Airport Service Coordinator (Admin) – Flydubai Outstation Kuwait –Barakat Travel Company.
- SEPTEMBER 2013 freelancing for Construction Contracts hired at Fajr AlEiman for General Trading and Construction and working deals with several companies and making friends.
- MARCH 2007 to date – Self-employed on the side through online activities like Yahoo Small Business.
- SEP 2001-MARCH 2007, AL GHANEM INDUSTRIES Kuwait.
Sales Representative in Computer Sales, Camera Sales, Mobiles, and Customers Surveyor.
- FEB-SEP 2001, INT’L FINANCIAL BROKERAGE CO. Kuwait, as Marketing Executive.
- 1997-2000, NEW HORIZONS COMP. TRAINING Kuwait.
Assistant Manager & Prometric Testing Center Administrator and trainee towards teaching and managing “The Computer Animation Department” with several functions of the company …like Kuwait TV.
- 1992-1997 worked several jobs stay active in sports and to lose weight to apply for flight-attendant but unsuccessful when I got tired and weighed more than before; besides the fact Mom would not let me to fly all the time.
- 1991-1992, C&D Auto bodies & Mechanic Washington DC, USA. Manager Near a private airport in Washington DC/Everything Paid and taken care of up to getting back to Kuwait after the Liberation of Kuwait from the Invading Iraqi forces.
- 1987-1990 Private Art Business and exhibitions in USA across many States and tried many jobs.
- 1987 Worked only for a few months, The Aerospace Co. , Long Beach CA, USA.Draftsman next to the huge Mc Donald Douglass Industries.
- 1985 – 1988 Chain Embassy Suites Hotel, El Segundo, LAX, CA, USA.
Owner’s Assistant Private Manager and also active in many other positions.
- 1984-1985 Serious Sports Injury that changed my future, 3 unsuccessful surgeries on the right knee, USA, and after I came to Kuwait and did a check-up, it was said no more activity on my right knee.
- 1983-1985 Worked on and off University Campus, just about all the departments and activities representing the university on a tour of the USA.
But the Dean embezzled a lot of money and accepted all kinds of students with expensive education fees that sent the school into financial ruin and riots in the dorms closed the campus and sold the buildings and everything gone and now remains partially open and hush-hush.
- 2005 – Al Ghanim Industries/Electronics – Kuwait – Certificate of Appreciation for Outstanding Performance and High Quality Achievement presented personally by the Operations Manager as salesman in the computers in front of everyone on the occasion.
- 1983 – Anthon Chekov Play – Stage Designer – First place in Southern California amongst participating colleges. Four short plays.
- 1982 – New English School Kuwait – Outstanding minor performance in school play “Sweeney Todd”, part name: The Mad House Keeper – received awards for the outstanding back drops for both the English play and the Arabic Play.
- 1982 since 1976 – New English School – First place in 50 meters sprint, discus, and long jump and in team play volleyball, basketball, soccer, badminton, Tennis, and rugby hence rewarded outstanding student in Physical Exercises and received championship shield of the entire school and got news and publicity; On a special day called Sports Day and represented and carried the Armenian Flag on that day. And received very good recommendations for a good voice in the school choir to continue opera by my teachers in the school choir.
- 1982 since 1976 – New English School Kuwait – Outstanding Student in Art – First place for several years repeatedly.
- 1984 – University Sports Team /Track and Field/Soccer both in the College American team and the Armenian team, In American Armenian International College.
- 1985 – Professional Society of Engineering Technology, S.E.T. Treasurer, Northrop University.
- 1986 – Northrop University, California – establishing the year book and the Office with title-Editor and Involved working for the Public Relations Dept. on Campus.
- 1987 (May/Sept), 1988 (May/Sept/Dec), 1989 May/June/Sept/Dec), 1990 (May) Painting Exhibitions held in LA, CA – USA.
- 1991 Painting Exhibition at Kuwait International Hotel.
- 1996 / 1997 Painting Exhibitions held in Lebanese Embassy Kuwait.
- 2013 Major Exhibition in Kuwait sponsored by the country and TV.
English, Arabic, Armenian
Painting, sports, reading and moving towards working to be fit at retirement on my own besides self-employment after and between hours working round the clock.
- Arts and Crafts Fare Fiesta, Sponsored by Hermosa Beach Chamber of Commerce Business, USA CA.
- Licenses in Southern California USA: In 1987,1988,1989,1990 Memorial Day Weekend for three days and Labor Day Weekend for three days.
- 1988 – Las Vegas Christmas Gift Show; In The Las Vegas Convention Center The Hilton Bowl, USA 1989 – “The Art Show Co.” for 5 days at the Pavilion in Dana Point California USA.
- 1989 – Ocean Side California in December for three days.
- 1989 – Rim Rock Center in Palm Springs California.
- 1991 – KUWAIT International Hotel, 2nd Bayan School and 3rd Formative Arts Institute.
- 1996 and 1997 Several times during the two years in Lebanese Embassy Cultural Day.
- 2013 April Kuwait with the News , TV and high ranking Officials attending the occasion.
My intent is to always provide something original without repetition, to learn from every experience and to always have happy customers.
- Pencil studies of objects and abstract paintings of subjects for school projects.
- Bayan Palace by KCPC with a group of artists from North Korea.
- Sheikhan AlFarsi with unique décor painting.
- Metal Center story background for reception and sales and several customers for more.
- Several coffee shops.
- Several homes for mostly Kuwaiti customers.
- Several schools.
- T-Shirt designs with more in the pipeline.
- Several commissioned paintings for production companies.
- Brochures for apartment complexes and aerospace companies.
- Theater during university.
- Public Relations during university and many other activities and branches including the yearbook and several paintings.
- Engineering drawings of a top view and Mechanical Drafting.